1. Presentation of the company
Company name: SARL EURO INVEST IMMOBILIER
Head office address: 2, Avenue Boyer in MENTON (06500)
Capital: € 20,000
RCS number: 379 610 645
Court registry: NICE
Professional card Transaction in Buildings and Business Funds: n ° CPI 0605 2018 000 029 932
Prefecture of jurisdiction: CCI NICE COTE D’AZUR – Alpes Maritimes
Financial guarantor: GALIAN
Amount of the guarantee: € 120,000. With collection of funds. The Agent may receive funds.
Guarantor address: 89, rue de la Boétie 75008 Paris
Holder of the special account number 02169013001 opened with Monte Paschi Banque
Holder of professional liability insurance with MMA IARD, 14, Boulevard Marie and Alexandre Oyon at 72030 LE MANS CEDEX 9 under Police number 120137405.
2. Presentation of the website
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, Users of the site www.mymenton.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring:
* Owner: SARL EURO INVEST IMMOBILIER – 2, Avenue Boyer in MENTON (06500)
* Responsible for publication: Gilles MONTANDON, Manager
* Creation and design: Minerall Group, 2208 Route de Grasse, 06600 ANTIBES
* Hosting: 1 & 1 Internet SARL, 7, place de la Gare BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
3. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered
Use of the site www.mymenton.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.mymenton.com are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
The Company provides an online platform allowing individuals to:
– to seek offers to purchase real estate, and to benefit from various associated services.
– to offer and distribute their real estate for sale and to benefit from the various associated services.
– to contact Euro Invest Immobilier to call on its services.
Some services are:
– made available to Internet users free of charge.
– accessible only if a user account is created. This is the case of services relating to the search for or distribution of real estate.
When creating a User Account, the Internet user guarantees that the information transmitted is accurate, sincere and up to date. He accepts these general conditions of use and authorizes SARL EURO INVEST IMMOBILIER to contact him within the framework of the services offered by the Company.
This site is normally accessible to Users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by www.mymenton.com, which will then endeavor to communicate to Users in advance the dates and times of the intervention.
The site www.mymenton.com is regularly updated by Gilles MONTANDON. Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
4. Description of the services provided
The purpose of the www.mymenton.com site is to provide information on all of the company’s activities.
The Company strives to provide the site www.mymenton.com as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information indicated on the site www.mymenton.com are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site www.mymenton.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
5. Contractual limitations on technical data
Euro Invest Immoblier cannot be held liable for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, which does not contain viruses and with an updated latest generation browser.
6. Intellectual property and counterfeits
The Company owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written authorization of the Company.
Any unauthorized use of the site or of any element it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
7. Limitations of liability
The Company cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the User’s equipment when accessing the mymenton.com site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 5, or the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
The Company cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (such as, for example, loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.mymenton.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to Users. The Company reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, the Company also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the User, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used ( text, photography…).
8. Mediation system for consumer disputes
In accordance with articles of the Consumer Code L611-1 and ss and R612-1 and ss, it is provided that for any dispute of a contractual nature relating to the execution of the sales contract / or the provision of services that could not be resolved in the context of a complaint previously lodged with EURO INVEST IMMOBILIER customer service, the Consumer may resort to mediation free of charge.
He will contact the National Association of Mediators (ANM) either by mail by writing to 62 rue Tiquetonne at 75002 Paris (Tel. 01 42 33 81 03), or by e-mail by filling out the online entry form at the address next: www.anm-conso.com.
9. Management of personal data
In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
When using the site www.mymenton.com, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the User accessed the site www.mymenton.com, the service provider of the ‘User, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the User.
In any event, the Company only collects personal information about the User for the purposes of certain services offered by the www.mymenton.com site. The User provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when entering it himself. The User of the www.mymenton.com site is then informed of the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, any User has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent.
No personal information of the User of the www.mymenton.com site is published without the knowledge of the User, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of the Company and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the possible purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data vis-à-vis the User. of the site www.mymenton.com.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
10. Hypertext links
The site www.mymenton.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Euro Invest Immobilier. However, the Company does not have the possibility to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
11. Information about cookies
– What is a cookie” ? : A cookie is a small text object that a site asks your internet browser to keep. All cookies have an expiration date which determines how long they will be kept on your computer. Cookies can be deleted in two ways: either automatically when they expire, or by deleting them manually. We’ve included more details below to help you understand what types of cookies we use.
– What type of cookies does mymenton.com use and why ? We use different types of cookies for several reasons:
– Session cookies : these cookies are temporary and expire by automatic deletion when you close your browser.
– Persistent cookies: these cookies generally have a rather long expiration date and therefore remain in the web browser until they expire, or until you delete them manually. These cookies are used in particular for the “remember me” function which allows registered users not to have to log in with their username on each visit. We also use them to better understand how our users navigate the site in order to improve it. This information is completely anonymous. In other words, when we read this data, we see browsing patterns, but no identifiable private information.
– Audience measurement: We use services such as Google Analytics to find out how many visitors to the site and to know popular topics in order to improve our offer on our website.
– How to disable or delete cookies ? : If you wish to disable or delete cookies from your browser, you can refer to this website which indicates the instructions to follow: https://www.cnil.fr/ section Cookie management.
If you wish to block cookies from www.mymenton.com, please do not hesitate to contact us in the “Contact us” section.
– Will the site work without cookies ?
You can always browse www.mymenton.com with cookies disabled, but some possibilities for interaction will not be available. For example, selecting the “Remember me” option will not keep you logged in without cookies being allowed.
– Why does a cookie message keep appearing ? If you close a cookie warning banner and it reappears on your next visit, you have probably disabled cookies. We use a persistent cookie to take note that you have closed the banner, but this only works if cookies have been enabled on our site.
– Contact us : We are always happy to respond to our customers (even if it is a complaint). We appreciate the time you spend providing us with the information necessary to make our services better. Our wish is that you return to the site and recommend it to your friends and families.
You can contact customer service at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the use of the site www.mymenton.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Nice.
13. The main laws concerned
Law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
– Company: refers to the company EURO INVEST IMMOBILIER.
– Site: refers to the interactive electronic service edited and operated by the Company EURO INVEST IMMOBILIER, accessible in particular from the address www.mymenton.com and which allows access to the Services.
– Services: represents all the services accessible from the Site.
– User: refers to any natural person who accesses the Site for private use.
– Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
The properties presented on the site offer photos of the said properties.
– The photos of the properties offered by EURO INVEST IMMO are published with the agreement of the owners
– Photos of other properties offered on the site by other agencies